2016 Ford Focus
Call Now For Updated 2016 Focus Specials.
Request Your Focus Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2016 Focus includes the following trim levels:
- S (Sedan): A canopy side-curtain airbags, and 2.0L I4 Flex Fuel-capable engine
- SE (Sedan/Hatch): Cruise control, and automatic quad-beam halogen headlamps.
- Titanium (Sedan/Hatch): SYNC 3 system, and Intelligent Access with push-button start.
- ST (Hatch): MyKey owner controls and rear spoiler
- Electric (Hatch): Regenerative Breaking System, and 107-kW electric motor.
- ddRS (Hatch): Auto start/stop technology, 2.3L engine, and HD Radio.
2016 Ford Focus Dealer Serving Los Angeles
While most vehicles only give you 2 or 3 engines to choose from, the 2016 Ford Focus offers a total of six engine options ranging from 123 horsepower to a heart-pounding 350 horsepower. There's also an electric version that gets an EPA-estimated 110 mpg in the city. On top of that power and efficiency, this compact car also has a range of advanced features to keep you connected and safe on the road. A rearview camera is standard on all models, and features such as a blind-spot information system with cross-traffic alert are also available. The available SYNC 3 system has a new design and interface that's easy to use.
If you're looking for a compact car in the Los Angeles area that offers a wide array of features and engine choices, visit Galpin Ford in North Hills to test drive a 2016 Ford Focus today.
The 2016 Ford Focus boasts high-end features you wouldn't expect to find in such an affordable car. These features include available ambient lighting in one of seven color choices, dual-zone automatic temperature control, and real alloy trim. An eight-way power driver's seat is also available for enhanced driving comfort.
The 2016 Ford Focus provides several color and wheel options. There are 12 wheel choices including 18-inch machined aluminum wheels with black-painted pockets. There are also 14 color options ranging from White Platinum Metallic to Shadow Black.