2017 Ford F-150
Call Now For Updated 2017 F-150 Specials.
Request Your F-150 Quote!
Available Trim Levels
The new 2017 Ford F-150 includes the following trim levels:
- XL (Regular/Super/SuperCrew Cab/Short/Regular/Long Box): SelectShift automatic transmission, Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- XLT (Regular/Super/SuperCrew Cab/Short/Regular/Long Box): SYNC, 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine
- Lariat (Super/SuperCrew Cab/Short/Regular/Long Box): LED box lighting, 2.7L EcoBoost engine, 8-inch productivity screen
- Raptor (Super/SuperCrew Cab/Short Box): BoxLink, skid plates, power inverter
- King Ranch (SuperCrew Cab/Short/Regular Box): Remote tailgate release, LED head and tail lights, sliding rear glass
- Platinum (SuperCrew Cab/Short/Regular Box): Flat load floor in cab, drop in bedliner, satin-finish chrome accents
- Limited (SuperCrew Cab/Short Box): Moonroof, heated rear seats, 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine
2017 Ford F-150 Dealer Serving Los Angeles
The 2017 Ford F-150 is the pick-up truck ready to get you to work or explore the world on a weekend adventure. Available in 4x2 and 4x4, it offers three different cab sizes and boxes for a wide-range of configurations able to handle the demands of the jobsite while ensuring your comfort. Select between 5 engines as well, featuring the fuel efficient 2.7L EcoBoost and powerful 5.0L V8 that can provide the performance required. Available Pro Trailer Backup Assist makes piloting your RV or utility trailer into a tight spot as simple as turning a knob. Opt for durable mats and bench seats or leather appointed interior.
Would you like to take the 2017 Ford F-150 out for a test drive around the Los Angeles area? Visit Galpin Ford in North Hills today. We'll be happy to help.
The 2017 Ford F-150 keeps you up to date with the information you require on the 8-inch LCD productivity display. Choose the data you want to see on your instrument cluster. The available 360-degree camera system stitches together an image to allow you better visibility all around the truck.
The aluminum alloy body and steel frame on the 2017 Ford F-150 work together to reduce weight while improving the overall strength. The available BoxLink system works to secure ramps, dividers and storage bins for increased versatility. When properly equipped, it is capable of towing up to 12,000 lbs.