2017 Ford Explorer
Request Your 2017 Ford Explorer Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2017 Explorer includes the following trim levels:
- Explorer: Rear view camera, SYNC, LED tail lamps, 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine
- XLT: LED signature lighting, Intelligent Access push-button start, fog lamps, reverse sensing system
- Limited: Ambient lights, heated steering wheel, 3rd-row power-fold seating, 2.3L EcoBoost I4 engine,
- Sport: Handsfree powered liftgate, Intelligent 4WD, dual-tipped exhaust, 3.5L EcoBoost engine
- Platinum: SYNC 3, dual panel moonroof, machined 20-inch bright wheels, clear phase SONY premium sound system, adaptive cruise control
2017 Ford Explorer Dealer Serving Los Angeles
The 2017 Ford Explorer is the full-size SUV ready to take on any adventure the busy family can throw at it. Maintain traction on mud, gravel, sand or ice with the Terrain Management system with the available Intelligent four-wheel drive on the Sport and Platinum. Available trailer towing package includes a Class III capable of pulling up to 5,000 lbs and features engine oil cooler and wiring harness. A 2.3L EcoBoost engine has plenty of power delivering 310 ft lbs of torque and 280 hp. Upgrade to the available 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 for seamless performance through the entire power range while still delivering EPA-estimated 24 mpg on the highway.
Are you ready to take the 2017 Ford Explorer out on the road in Los Angeles? Then get to Galpin Ford in North Hills and take a test drive of the hot SUV today.
The 2017 Ford Explorer offers lots of rear legroom and second-row bucket seats for passenger comfort. The washer equipped 180-degree front facing camera peeks around corners for improved safety when entering intersections. Keep your hands on the steering wheel with SYNC for voice-activated phone calls.
The 2017 Ford Explorer keeps you safe with a suite of cameras and sensors with available cross traffice and blind spot warning. Efficient and durable LED lighting for both the tail lights and headlamps use the latest technology to keep the road lit and your vehicle visible.